Ryan Love has worked in the financial markets since 1996 in various senior roles at international investment banks and financial advisory firms, before establishing Apex Partners in October 2008.
Ryan Love works with his clients to develop a long term financial strategy that is personal to their needs and provides them with the financial security and stability they desire. Ryan Love strives to help people create and protect their wealth, so they can achieve their financial and personal goals, throughout all stages of their lives.
Ryan Love is a registered Financial Adviser (Number 277801) and a Director of Apex Partners Pty Ltd (holder of Australian Financial Services Licence No. 522822).
Areas of Specialisation
Ryan Love provides comprehensive advice covering an array of services such as:
- Creating your wealth tax efficiently;
- Cash flow management strategies;
- Superannuation advice;
- Australian Equities Portfolio Management;
- Planning for your retirement;
- Protecting your wealth and your family;
- Creating your retirement income streams;
- Optimising your social security entitlements.
Ryan Love holds a Bachelor of Business from the University of Technology in Sydney, a Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Services (Financial Planning), and meets the competency requirements under ASIC's Regulatory Guide RG 146.
Ryan Love is authorised to provide advice and deal in the following financial products:
- Life products including investment life insurance products and life risk insurance products;
- Interests in managed investment schemes including investor directed portfolio services;
- Deposit and payment products;
- Debentures, stocks or bonds issued or proposed to be issued by a government;
- Retirement Savings Accounts ("RSA") products;
- Securities; and
Ryan Love, Financial Adviser - Authorised Representative No. 277801
Director, Apex Partners
Level 12, 141 Walker Street, North Sydney NSW 2060
Phone No: 1300 856 338
Mobile Phone: 0424 746 532
Fax No: 1300 856 339